Interested In Applying To Future Rounds Of Incubation At Bikkurim?
For additional information you may contact:
Administrative Coordinator / 212.284.6896 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties should download and complete a pre-application.
Applicant organizations must be:
- Early stage (founded within the past five years)
- Headquartered in New York City
- Non-profit (or aiming to become one or become a part of one)
Criteria for Incubator Residency
Content – the project is innovative, brings added value to the Jewish landscape and direct benefit to the Jewish people.
Leadership – key activists have an entrepreneurial spirit, can devote sufficient time and energy to the project, and are eager to participate in the Bikkurim community.
Readiness – the organization is ripe for accelerated growth, has realistic and feasible goals, is open to advice and critique, and can demonstrate a commitment to organization-building.
Atid Hazak Eligibility
The process for bringing new organizations into Atid Hazak is still under development. Interested organizations and funders should contact the Executive Director, Aliza Mazor at email@example.com.
The organizations best positioned to take advantage of this initiative are relatively stable, have a proven program model, market demand, and an appetite for growth. They are:
- Post-Start-up (8-15 years old)
- Growing steadily and have a budget of $1-5 million
- Founded by entrepreneurs or grassroots leaders
- Innovative and have successfully advanced new concepts, models, or programs
- Recognized for significant impacts that are relevant to broad elements of the Jewish community
- Of interest to multiple potential investors