Applying for Residency
Interested in applying to future rounds of incubation at Bikkurim?
For additional information you may contact: Administrative Coordinator / 212.284.6896 / email@example.com
Interested parties should download and complete a pre-application.
Applicant organizations must be:
• Early stage (founded within the past five years)
• Headquartered in New York City
• Non-profit (or aiming to become one or become a part of one)
Criteria for Incubator Residency
Content – the project is innovative, brings added value to the Jewish landscape and direct benefit to the Jewish people.
Leadership - key activists have an entrepreneurial spirit, can devote sufficient time and energy to the project, and are eager to participate in the Bikkurim community.
Readiness – the organization is ripe for accelerated growth, has realistic and feasible goals, is open to advice and critique, and can demonstrate a commitment to organization-building.
Atid Hazak Eligibility
The process for bringing new organizations into Atid Hazak is still under development. Interested organizations and funders should contact the Executive Director, Aliza Mazor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organizations best positioned to take advantage of this initiative are relatively stable, have a proven program model, market demand, and an appetite for growth. They are:
• Post-Start-up (8-15 years old)
• Growing steadily and have a budget of $1-5 million
• Founded by entrepreneurs or grassroots leaders
• Innovative and have successfully advanced new concepts, models, or programs
• Recognized for significant impacts that are relevant to broad elements of the Jewish community
• Of interest to multiple potential investors